On August 15, Moscow hosted a joint public hearing of the Federal Service for Supervision of Health Care and the Territorial Authority of Roszdravnadzor in Moscow and the Moscow Region
On August 15, Moscow held a public discussion of the results of the law enforcement practice of the Federal Service for Supervision in Healthcare and the Territorial Authority of Roszdravnadzor in Moscow and the Moscow Region for the second quarter of 2019.
The event was attended by over 200 representatives of medical and pharmaceutical organizations of state and private ownership.
During the meeting, the following questions were heard:
– Violations of mandatory requirements identified during the control and supervision measures within the framework of state control of the quality and safety of medical activity in the II quarter of 2019;
– the results of state control over the circulation of medical devices in the II quarter of 2019;
– analysis of the main violations committed by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs during the circulation of medicines in the II quarter of 2019; recommendations for compliance with mandatory requirements and rules;
– a change in the procedure for introducing into the civil circulation drugs for medical use in connection with the entry into force of the Federal Law of November 28, 2018 No. 449-FZ;
– preparation for the introduction of a drug labeling system;
– analysis of the results of law enforcement practice in the implementation of state supervision in the field of healthcare in Moscow and the Moscow region in the first half of 2019;
– medical examinations, examinations and examinations as a component of preventive medicine.
At the end of the event, those present asked questions of interest to which they received answers from the leadership of the Federal Service for Supervision in the Field of Health.