ORDER OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION dated 15.12.2020 No. 3321-R
Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 15, 2020 No. 3321-R approves a set of measures for the formation of a modern industry of industrial products of a rehabilitation orientation in 2020 – 2022.
The list includes, inter alia, the following measures:
- Development of new national standards in the field of the rehabilitation industry and amendments to existing national standards in this area
- Development of a reference laboratory base for testing technical means of rehabilitation for their compliance with the current national standards, as well as for the purpose of conducting registration procedures
- Development and amendments to the All-Russian classifier of products by type of economic activity OK 034-2014 (OKPD 2) in terms of products of a rehabilitation orientation, including equipping an accessible environment
- Granting subsidies to Russian organizations of the rehabilitation industry to reimburse part of the costs of research and development work in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1649 dated December 12, 2019
- Granting subsidies to Russian non-profit organizations (with the exception of budgetary and autonomous institutions) for the implementation of industry-wide projects for the development of the industry of socially significant goods in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 27 dated January 18, 2017